I've worked with Microsoft Dynamics GP for over 17 years and, like most people, do not work for the company with whom I first started. In fact, I am now on my third company working with Microsoft Dynamics GP (and starting to do some work with Microsoft Dynamics Business Central). 18 months after I left the first company they bowed out of supporting Dynamics GP; I now hear from a former client whom ISC Software were already on-boarding for support, that two years after I left the second company, Perfect Image Ltd., that they are also now bowing out of supporting Microsoft Dynamics GP.
A few of the clients I worked with at Perfect Image have already decided that they needed to change their support partner and moved across to ISC Software where they can continue to work with me and report being happy with the support, and other services they receive from the team and I.
With a new year about to dawn (and hopefully a better one that 2020), it might be time to review your support contract and consider moving to ISC Software.
The benefits of support from ISC Software:
- Flexible support plans that can be tailored to your needs
- Personal approach, we like to get to know our customers
- Our Dynamics GP Support + Plan is based on usage
- Non-support related assistance, training, modifications & advice
- Accredited consultants with real world industry experience
- Free access to a selection of our GP Elementz add-ons
- All versions of Dynamics GP supported
- Online portal to review solutions to issues and request assistance
- Fast resolution times
- 24/7/365 support available
For whatever reason, as a Microsoft Dynamics GP customer you are entitled to switch partner. We deal with customers choosing to switch to us all the time and can advise you through the process. It is straightforward and it does not need to be a headache. Get in touch with ISC Software