I was working onsite with a client during an upgrade of Microsoft Dynamics GP from version 10 to 2013 recently, and after doing some work on a client we started receiving an error when trying to log out..
The error we received was the following:
After a little testing to see if we could easily determine the problem, I did a quick online search and came up with this post from Vaidy Mohan which was the same error, but for a different VBA project.
The steps I tried and found to be successful were slightly shorter and easier than those Vaidy needed:
- Launch GP and open the Visual Basic Editor
- Opened modified report in the Microsoft Dynamics GP VBA project
- Added and removed a space from the end of one line
- Compiled the entire project to check for errors
- Save VBA project
- Log off from GP
To verify the problem was resolved we closed and reopened Dynamics GP and didn’t see the error when closing it again.