This post is part of the series on Local by Flywheel.
In the last post of this series, I restored the database from my live blog into Local by Flywheel. The next step is to change the references in the database from my live domain address (https://www.azurecurve.co.uk/) to the one local to Local by Flywheel (azurecurve.local).
I did this by running the following SQL query against the database using mySQL Workbench:
/* Created by Ian Grieve of azurecurve|Ramblings of a Dynamics GP Consultant (https://www.azurecurve.co.uk) This code is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 Int). */ UPDATE local.azc_options SET post_content = REPLACE( post_content , 'https://www.azurecurve.co.uk' , 'http://azurecurve.local'); UPDATE local.azc_posts SET post_content = REPLACE( post_content , 'https://www.azurecurve.co.uk' , 'http://azurecurve.local');