The Dynamics Financial Reporting for Microsoft Dynamics GP has announced the availability of CU15 for Management Reporter 2012. This cumulative up-date contains a few bug fixes as well as some enhancements.
Here’s a summary of the new Management Reporter CU15 features:
- Improved responsiveness in the Web Viewer.
- A search bar has been added to search through the current level of the report as in-browser search functions may not always return all results because of the performance changes to improve responsiveness.
- Printing in the Web Viewer through XPS download.
- PowerShell module to enable reset of data mart.
- Added a Turkish (tr-tr) localization.
- Additional fixes for product defects.
The Dynamics Financial Reporting for Microsoft Dynamics GP team will be blogging about the new features in detail soon.
There are a few new prerequisites which are required for this cumulative update:
- SQL Server 2012 or higher.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1 is also required (when installed this may require a reboot).
Management Reporter CU15 Release is version 2.12.15000.56; make sure your ERP version is supported by checking the compatibility list.
The EN-US download for Management Reporter CU15 is here and localised versions will be coming soon.