I have recently been doing some work with a client to enable the Web Services for Microsoft Dynamics GP for external approval. This requires a steps to configure them for secure external access; when it was configured we tested on afew devices including Android smart phones and iPhones.
We found that everything worked fine, except for the Android devices which returned the following error:
When I investigated the issue I recalled that I had seen references to this issue previously, but hadn’t realised the meaning. The problem is that the web services use an older version of TLS which has started to be deprecated and actually retired; this looks like it will be a much bigger problem starting very soon as the major browsers also remove support.