The Inside Microsoft Dynamics GP blog has started a series Feature of the Day posts for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2018 RTM; as the most recent versions have been, these posts are in the form of PowerPoint slides; I am reposting them here so they can be read more easily as well as adding my own commentary.
The series index for this series of posts is here.
So instead of them being named Check or Cheque, depending on the installed language pack, they will now be named Payment:
The windows which have been renamed are:
- Select Payables Checks -> Build Payments Batch
- Edit Payables Check Batch -> Edit Payment Batch
- Edit Payables Check -> Edit Vendor Payment
- Print Payables Checks -> Print Payment Documents
- Post Payables Checks -> Post Payment Documents
In the UK, virtually no-one uses cheques anymore; payments are made by BACS which is a form of EFT. Renaming these windows