- 2013 – this will be the last hotfix for GP 2013, so you should really start planning your upgrade to a supported version.
While you don’t need to install every hotfix for Microsoft Dynamics GP, I would always recommend reviewing the fix list to determine if you need to upgrade.
I am not listing all of the fixes here, just the ones which seem important or relevant to my clients:
- These fixes are for 2018 only:
- You may experience slow performance when you click Inquiry>>Purchasing>>Transaction By Document.
- You are unable to make changes to copied workflow steps when created using the Copy Workflow Step feature.
- These fixes are for both 2016 and 2018:
- PM Payables Transaction Workflow A get/change operation on table ‘PM_Transcation_WORK’ failed.
- Upgrade error CO00104 set BusObjKey = replace(BusObjKey,’0\PM\Payables Transaction History’,’0\PM\Payables Transaction’) where BusObjKey.
- When two users simultaneously submit a document into a workflow with multiple approvers at the same time, one of the workflows will either go to the workflow manager or only be assigned to a portion of the approvers (this is an issue I logged with Microsoft which was causing issues for a couple of clients, so nice to see the fix available).
- You may notice duplicate payments with simultaneous use of the payables select checks window, warning was added to the user.
- You are unable to add new columns to existing Analytical Accounting SmartLists in Dynamics GP 2016 R2 or later & columns with special characters result in “excel found unreadable content” error when list is exported to excel.
- Posting a GL reversing entry to a historical year with P&L account, where it reverses in the new year has incorrect SEQNUMBR in the GL20000 and incorrect ACTINDX in AAG30001 on reversing ‘GJ’ entry and 0% in AAG3000.
For the full fix list, check Terry’s blog post