Perfect Image has an opening for an ERP Developer. This is a full time role in the Project Services department paying between £25,000 and £35,000 depending on experience.
The role of the ERP Developer is pivotal to the success of our clients’ ERP projects and therefore to Perfect Image. You’ll be involved in commercial projects from day one, working alongside excellent testers, UI specialists, project managers and consultants.
You will be constantly learning and developing your skills with work that will challenge you to reach your full potential. This will include working within our software development team whilst learning our best practice approach to software development. The role will then migrate to work within our ERP delivery team.
As an ERP Developer at Perfect Image you will gain experience through project based work for our clients. This will include, but is not restricted to, producing highly functional business applications, web solutions and mobiles applications for all leading platforms.
Previous experience developing against Microsoft Dynamics GP or similar ERP solution would be advantageous.
You must be eligble to work within the European Union
- Software development, working alongside the Microsoft Dynamics GP solution in a variety of technologies.
- Acting as a technical lead in project delivery.
- Architecting solutions and making appropriate technical platform choices based on client requirements gathered by ERP Consultants.
- Working with experienced ERP consultants in defining, and estimating effort for client delivery work.
- Working closely with project managers and consultants to ensure blockers are identified and removed as soon as possible.
- Active in ensuring continuous improvement of our processes and practices.
- This list is not exhaustive.
- Computing science degree at 2.1 or above coupled with at least 2 years’ experience.
- C# or VB.NET Experience.
- SQL Server query authoring experience.
- SSRS report design experience.
- Asp.net MVC Experience.
- Knowledge of design patterns and SOLID principles.
- ORM Experience.
- Estimation of software development effort/complexity.
- Knowledge/Experience of continuous integration and source control practices.
- Further to these, the following would be desirable:
- ERP Experience.
- Visual Basic for Applications experience.
- Unit testing experience.
- Experience of work in an agile environment, developing from user stories and liaising with the internal product owner.
- Dexterity Experience.
- Experience of Domain Driven Design.
- Educated to 2.1 degree level in Computer Science, or relevant experience.
- Proactive and motivated in developing and maintaining skills in relevant technologies and very keen to learn new skills in a specialist arena
- Positive in seeing a way through client problems and challenges
- Work well under pressure and will go the extra mile to provide excellent client service
- Facilitate cooperation with other teams within the company
- Adaptive and positive attitude to challenges and change
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Profit and performance related bonus
- Occupational sick scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Career progression plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme.
If you are interested in the position, please email your CV to cv[at]azurecurve.co.uk; please only CVs from the applicant themself. Any CV from a recruiter will be discarded immediately.
I typically don’t post articles directly about my employer, Perfect Image, but today I am going to make a small exception.
We have open a vacancy at the moment for a Junior Dynamics GP Consultant.
This role is based in Newcastle upon Tyne, North East England, and is, when not onsite with clients, office based. Perfect Image have found that having people in the office, rather than working from home, gives junior members of staff opportunities to learn from more senior members of the team.
In this instance the Senior Consultant you would be working with is me; the only Microsoft Most Valuable Professional for Microsoft Dynamics GP in the UK and one of only two in Europe. You could be my very first minion (for an unspecified definition of very first).
Continue reading ““Perfect Image Recruiting for Junior Dynamics GP Consultant” or “MVP Requires Minion””