Perfect Image has an opening for an ERP Developer. This is a full time role in the Project Services department paying between £25,000 and £35,000 depending on experience.
The role of the ERP Developer is pivotal to the success of our clients’ ERP projects and therefore to Perfect Image. You’ll be involved in commercial projects from day one, working alongside excellent testers, UI specialists, project managers and consultants.
You will be constantly learning and developing your skills with work that will challenge you to reach your full potential. This will include working within our software development team whilst learning our best practice approach to software development. The role will then migrate to work within our ERP delivery team.
As an ERP Developer at Perfect Image you will gain experience through project based work for our clients. This will include, but is not restricted to, producing highly functional business applications, web solutions and mobiles applications for all leading platforms.
Previous experience developing against Microsoft Dynamics GP or similar ERP solution would be advantageous.
You must be eligble to work within the European Union
- Software development, working alongside the Microsoft Dynamics GP solution in a variety of technologies.
- Acting as a technical lead in project delivery.
- Architecting solutions and making appropriate technical platform choices based on client requirements gathered by ERP Consultants.
- Working with experienced ERP consultants in defining, and estimating effort for client delivery work.
- Working closely with project managers and consultants to ensure blockers are identified and removed as soon as possible.
- Active in ensuring continuous improvement of our processes and practices.
- This list is not exhaustive.
- Computing science degree at 2.1 or above coupled with at least 2 years’ experience.
- C# or VB.NET Experience.
- SQL Server query authoring experience.
- SSRS report design experience.
- Asp.net MVC Experience.
- Knowledge of design patterns and SOLID principles.
- ORM Experience.
- Estimation of software development effort/complexity.
- Knowledge/Experience of continuous integration and source control practices.
- Further to these, the following would be desirable:
- ERP Experience.
- Visual Basic for Applications experience.
- Unit testing experience.
- Experience of work in an agile environment, developing from user stories and liaising with the internal product owner.
- Dexterity Experience.
- Experience of Domain Driven Design.
- Educated to 2.1 degree level in Computer Science, or relevant experience.
- Proactive and motivated in developing and maintaining skills in relevant technologies and very keen to learn new skills in a specialist arena
- Positive in seeing a way through client problems and challenges
- Work well under pressure and will go the extra mile to provide excellent client service
- Facilitate cooperation with other teams within the company
- Adaptive and positive attitude to challenges and change
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Profit and performance related bonus
- Occupational sick scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Career progression plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme.
If you are interested in the position, please email your CV to cv[at]azurecurve.co.uk; please only CVs from the applicant themself. Any CV from a recruiter will be discarded immediately.
Perfect Image have an opening for a Dynamics GP Consultant (Grade 3).
The position is for a full time position based in Newcastle upon Tyne in the North East of England, working on a growing team of consultants which includes the UK’s only Microsoft Most Valuable Professional for Microsoft Dynamics GP (and one of only two in Europe).
The full job specification is below and you can email me your CV to email@example.com (remove the nospam.).
The typically approach we have is that in the first instance I’ll review the CV and, if it shows the appropriate skills, I’ll conduct a quick phone call to confirm experience and system knowledge (no pressure), before we look to organise an in person interview with the relevant people at PI (HR Manager, the Director of Project Delivery and I) for anyone successful on the call.
Please only candidates who have not already applied via a recruiter and ABSOLUTELY NO RECRUITERS. If these rules aren’t abided by, I will immediately delete the CV.
|£30,000 to £45,000 p/a depending on skills and experience
|25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, profit and performance related bonus, occupational sick scheme, company pension scheme, career progression plan, cycle to work scheme, childcare voucher scheme.
Perfect Image works with clients to define, implement and support IT systems which will help to make them more successful. Our range of offerings cover bespoke web and Windows-based systems, the integration of existing and new systems, intranet, CRM, business intelligence and ERP systems.
The role of the Dynamics GP Consultant is pivotal to the success of our clients’ ERP projects and therefore to Perfect Image. You will need to be a motivated, enthusiastic and have experience in supporting and implementing Dynamics GP. Ideally this will include upgrading Dynamics GP implementations to recent releases. This should also include experience of the financial and distribution modules.
The ideal candidate will also be able to demonstrate experience which includes initial pre-sales consultation with the clients, assisting with the creation of sales proposals, presentation and demonstration skills and the management of the resultant project through to a successful implementation.
The Dynamics GP consultant needs to be willing to learn, or have previous experience in, solutions that are complimentary to Dynamics GP, including SharePoint and Dynamics CRM. A proven track record in delivering customer care to diverse clients is a must.
|Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- To work with clients at all levels helping to shape business priorities and to determine the resultant requirements for an ERP solution.
- Document business and systems requirements to the required level of detail and in an appropriate format.
- To take on principal responsibility for pre-sales consulting in significant opportunities.
- Support all elements of Dynamics GP implementations, including server and client installations, data migration exercises, system upgrades, trouble shooting issues as they arise, fixing data issues within a SQL environment, and report writing.
- Providing a 3rd line support function, assisting our support department in resolving more complex customer enquiries.
- Keep abreast of changes and opportunities in the technology marketing.
This is not exhaustive.
- Experience in all aspects of ERP Consultancy, with existing Dynamics GP consultancy experience.
- Good level of knowledge and experience with accountancy principals and practices.
- Ability to support all elements of Dynamics GP implementations including server and client installs, data migration exercises, system upgrades, trouble shooting issues as they arise, fixing data issues within a SQL environment and report writing.
- Experience in or hunger to learn new skills and technologies that compliment Dynamics GP and our clients, such as Dynamics CRM, SharePoint, Visual Basic, Job Costing / Construction Accounting.
- A good level of IT and accounting knowledge and an ability to express this knowledge in terms appropriate to the audience which includes client senior executives, IT managers and end-users.
- Ability to building strong relationships with clients, supporting income generation and securing repeat business.
- Experience in managing implementation projects would be beneficial.
- Ability to think clearly, and to write clear documentation which is sufficiently detailed, unambiguous and complete.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Experience of the ERP core modules including Financials and ideally Distribution.
- Strong skills in spoken and written English.
- Proven ability to deliver results.
Education to degree level (or equivalent).
- Is able to deal positively about ambiguity and complexity. Is positive in seeing a way through client problems and challenges.
- Work well under pressure and will go the extra mile to provide excellent client service.
- Understand that asking for help and input from others is a strength, not a weakness, so actively involves others.
- Concern yourself principally with the development of the business of our clients and our firm.
- Look to develop our consulting capability through recruitment, training, mentoring of our people and the development of our methods.
- Facilitate cooperation within the consulting team and across the firm.
- Start to develop a personal and social relationship with clients.
I typically don’t post articles directly about my employer, Perfect Image, but today I am going to make a small exception.
We have open a vacancy at the moment for a Junior Dynamics GP Consultant.
This role is based in Newcastle upon Tyne, North East England, and is, when not onsite with clients, office based. Perfect Image have found that having people in the office, rather than working from home, gives junior members of staff opportunities to learn from more senior members of the team.
In this instance the Senior Consultant you would be working with is me; the only Microsoft Most Valuable Professional for Microsoft Dynamics GP in the UK and one of only two in Europe. You could be my very first minion (for an unspecified definition of very first).
Continue reading ““Perfect Image Recruiting for Junior Dynamics GP Consultant” or “MVP Requires Minion””
I am going to the IT in Housing Exhibition 2013 at the Olympia Centre in London on the 19th and 20th November; my employer Perfect Image will be there to show Microsoft Dynamics GP as an option for housing associations and others in the social housing sector.
We’ll be sharing a stand with MIS Active Management Systems who offer a suite of housing focussed applications called ActiveH.
This exhibition is free to attend for both conference delegates and for visitors involved in the provision of social housing.
The exhibition features around 80 exhibits from leading suppliers and is the UK’s most highly regarded and focused event for those involved in ICT in the housing sector.
If you’re attending, why not stop by and say hello.