This post is part of the series I am doing on the Dynamics GP Tech Conference 2017.
The Financials modules have some enhancements coming which should be of benefit:
- Copy user access across AA transaction dimension codes - this should make maintaining AA dimension code access easier.
- Email single statement from customer card and enquiry - handy when you only want to send a single statement to the customer on the phone, rather than to a range of them.
- PO Generator opens PO List with the new PO's filter.
- PO Number display on Requisition List for originator - getting easy access to the PO number for PR orinators will be a good new addition; it will save me writing SmartLists for everyone based off this view.
- Print Purchase Requisition - I have mixed opinions. Workflow can handle the sending of requisition details to an approver anyway, and I can't really think of another reason to output one?
- Display Hold status on Sales Transaction Entry - more information is never a bad thing.
- One check per invoice settings - allows for more granular control than the setting in the Select Payments window.
- Save Select Payments settings - are you tired of having to configure your payment run manually every time? Well, Microsoft's got you covered with this feature.