This post is part of the GP Elementz from ISC Software series.
ISC Software is both a VAR (Value Added Reseller) and an ISV (Independent Software Vendor) who have developed a number of add-ons for Microsoft Dynamics GP.
These add-ons come in two forms:
- GP Elementz portals which are fully response HTML5 portals which securely connect with Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- GP Elementz are Dexterity add-ins for Microsoft Dynamics GP which provide additional functionality in the client software. They are compatible with both the desktop and web client versions of Microsoft Dynamics GP.
GP Elementz Portals
There are currently three web portals available for Microsoft Dynamics GP in the GP Elementz portals range:
- CustomerHQ – Provide your customers secure access to their Dynamics GP receivables account data such as invoices, statements and transaction reports.
- SalesHQ – Provide sales teams with the ability to generate quotes, enter orders and invoices and view transactions, from any location via the internet.
- PurchaseHQ – Extend your Dynamics GP system and allow purchasing users to manage purchasing from anywhere, via any device all in real-time. Includes integration with Microsoft Dynamics GP’s Document Attachment and Workflow module for approvals.
Key features of all of the web portals include:
- Access data from anywhere and on any device.
- Safe and secure portals using Microsoft Azure.
- Fast and simple set up.
- The user interface make the portals easy to use.
- Your portal can be branded with your own logo and background image.
There are five main add-ons available as GP Elementz:
- Enhanced Notes – Extends and secures standard notes by allowing multiple separate notes to be recorded against records. Includes user alerts, categorization and audit functionality.
- Distribution Elementz – A collection of windows & reports that extend Dynamics GP SOP, POP and inventory functions.
- Financial Elementz – A collection of windows and reports that enhance standard financial Dynamics GP function.
- Invoice Transformer – Consolidate or ‘mirror’ SOP invoices. Transfer item lines between SOP invoices.
- PO Management – Consolidate or ‘mirror’ SOP invoices. Transfer item lines between SOP invoices.
- Security Informer – Provides on-screen messages stating details of which window or report access is denied.
You’ll notice I said there were five main add-ons, but I have listed six; PO Management is a new one which was split off from another larger product and is now being made available to clients. Over the coming series, I will be taking a look at all six of the listed add-ins.