I’ve reported this to my hosting provider and hopefully it will be fixed soon.
If you’ve tried contacting me recently, please email blog[at]azurecurve.co.uk and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.
If you’ve tried registering with the site, get in touch and let me know the user name you joined with and I’ll see about getting your account enabled.
Earlier this week I posted about a bug in Integration Manager where it added extra zeros into the phone and fax number fields when importing creditors. Well, the same bug also affects debtors but a similar script to update debtors via a CSV is also possible.
I was doing some work for a client recently where we were loading lists of new creditors into Microsoft Dynamics GP from CSV files via Integration Manager. There is, however, a bug in IM 10 where it adds extra zeros to the phone and fax number fields of both creditors and debtors. These extra characters are, rather bizarrely, not always at the end but can be interspersed in the phone number.
The easiest work around was to put together a SQL script for loading the phone and fax numbers from CSV file which I did while on site which updated only a single address on the PM Creditor Master (PM00200) and PM Address Master (PM00300) tables.
Well, after approximately thirty six hours of downtime azurecurve is back up and running. Speed currently seems to be up and down but I’m hoping this is just index rebuilds or similar slowing things down.
If you encounter any problems when using the site, please send an email to webmaster[at]azurecurve.co.uk so I can investigate. Thanks.
After a slight mid-week diversion, here is another script I produced a while ago which updates the Item’s Default Purchasing Unit of Measure. It was produced when a client wanted to bulk update a large number of records which would have taken a long time manually but by script only minutes to write and run.
Windows 8 Consumer Preview now available for download.
Yesterday, at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain, Microsoft announced the availability of the Windows 8 Consumer Preview.; full details at the Building Windows 8 blog.
I’m in the process of downloading it so I can see what improvements have been made since the Developer Preview and will post any thing of interest.
This is a script I’ve had a few months now and, like the one I posted yesterday, thought it might be useful to others.
This script was created for a client who changed some of their account codes on some Item Classes and had rolled them down to the Items themselves but there were many Sales Transactions already on the system which had the old code on and needed to be updated to the new one.
This script was produced for a client who wanted to bulk update the accounts defined against selected Inventory Items in Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 R2. This particular client did not have Integration Manager so I needed an alternative approach to doing the update.
I could have used a GP Macro to do the job (doing one while recording the macro to create a template to be populated from a CSV using Mail Merge) but it was easier to create a SQL script to do the job directly from the CSV (this is the same view I took for updating the Account Segment Master).