This is part of the azurecurve ClassicPress Plugins which introduces the plugins I have available for ClassicPress.
The plugin I am going to cover in this post, is a brand new one written for ClassicPress; From Twitter.
Automate the retrieval of tweets from Twitter and create posts on your ClassicPress site
From Twitter includes the following functionality;
- Search Twitter and create tweets as posts or as a Tweet custom post type.
- Specify the title and content in posts for retrieved tweets.
- Choose whether to save tweet data.
- Choose cron frequency (hourly, twice daily or daily).
- Choose how many tweets to return each time the cron runs (max 100 as per Twitter api).
- Choose whether Tweet images should be downloaded.
Make sure that once all the settings have been configured, you enable the cron job to run on the Cron Settings tab.
The plugin can be downloaded via my Development site.