This is part of the azurecurve ClassicPress Plugins which introduces the plugins I have available for ClassicPress.
The plugin I am going to cover in this post, is a brand new one I’ve developed to make life easier by allowing the creation of snippets of HTML or other code or CSS; Snippets.
The following types of snippet can be created:
- HTML – can be loaded using the shortcode.
- Internal CSS – automatically added as internal stylesheet.
- CSS Stylesheet – automatically loaded.
- PHP – can be loaded using the shortcode.
- PHP File – automatically loaded.
Shortcode usage is either [snippet id=1013] (where the supplied id value is a snippet post_id) or [snippet slug=’hello-world’].
All snippets are loaded only on the site front end; this protects the admin dashboard from white screen errors caused by badly formed PHP.
The plugin can be downloaded via my Development site.