This post is part of the GP Elementz from ISC Software series.
There are a number of add-ins available from ISC Software for Microsoft Dynamics GP which have been written in Dexterity, which have the look and feel of standard windows. These add-ins are sold under the GP Elementz label.
There are five main Elementz products listed on the GP Elementz website:
- Enhanced Notes – Extends and secures standard notes by allowing multiple separate notes to be recorded against records. Includes user alerts, categorization and audit functionality.
- Financial Elementz – A collection of windows and reports that enhance standard financial Dynamics GP function.
- Distribution Elementz – A collection of windows & reports that extend Dynamics GP SOP, POP and inventory functions.
- Security Informer – Provides on-screen messages stating details of which window or report access is denied.
- Invoice Transformer – Consolidate or ‘mirror’ SOP invoices. Transfer item lines between SOP invoices.
I’m also going to take a look at one of the other GP Elementz products which is available and that is PO Management. This add-in provides an alternative to the standard SOP-POP Link which allows for partial invoicing of committed sales orders.