I realise working for the company who created and sells the Sales HQ portal prevents me from being a neutral reviewer, so I won’t try to offer a conclusion as I have been doing on recent series. Instead I’ll leave you with a quick recap of some salient points:
- Responsive design which works on desktop, notebook/laptop, tablet and mobile/cell.
- Portal is hosted on Azure; but no inbound ports need to be opened on your firewall.
- Salespeople can be assigned multiple customers to look after; customers can be assigned to more than one salesperson.
- Access for customers to view their account.
- Salespeople can create prospects or raise quotes/orders/invoices.
- Free trial connected to your system available so you can try SalesHQ risk free.