SalesHQ is one of the GP Elementz Portals available from ISC Software Solutions. The SalesHQ portal is a secure, Azure hosted, business portal which connects to your
on-premise, or hosted, Dynamics GP system and fulfills two functions.
Provide your sales teams with access to relevant Dynamics GP data so they can act and respond faster to service customers:
- Create new prospects and generate quotes.
- Generate quotes and enter orders and invoices.
- All transactions created via the portal will automatically update your Dynamics GP system in real-time, giving your office-based staff immediate access to the data to action accordingly.
- Download quote, order and invoice transactions as PDF files and print or email as required.
- Responsively designed to work on mobiles/cellphones and tablets.
SalesHQ also provides your customers secure access their Dynamics GP receivables account data such as invoices, statements and transaction reports from anywhere, on any device, all in real-time:
- A customer master window which includes contact details and recent summarized account information.
- Open and historical customer transactions; sales invoices, payments and returns.
- Search transactions quickly
- Drill down to reveal full transaction information.
- Save a transaction to pdf or print.
- Export data directly to Excel.
- Customer statements for the last two years.
There is another portal available called CustomerHQ which includes only the customer facing elements of SalesHQ. The two portals share a code base with the licence key controlling which portal is available. As I run through the installation process, you’ll see that the installer references CustomerHQ, but is installing SalesHQ.
In the next post, I’m going to take a look at how SalesHQ works.