After a company has been registered with SalesHQ and you logout and back in, the menu will update with the menu items for the SalesHQ configuration windows:
Open the CustomerHQ Setup window ().
There is a number of settings required in, or from sub-windows of, this window.
Key elements which need to be set in the Company Setup section are:
- Administrator is the list of users who can maintain this window.
- Customer Account Admins is the list of users who can configure customer accounts with access to the web portal.
- Salesperson Account admins is the list of people who can configure Salesperson access.
- Address Code allows you to define the address which should be used in SalesHQ.
- Checkboxes control what information is displayed/searchable and by whom.
The Email Setup section provides the credentials for the SalesHQ to send emails.
The Contact Us Options section is a list of the options in the drop-down list on the SalesHQ portal Contact us page:
The Go To button gives access to four child windows:
- Setup Images allows you to define images to be used by the portal, such as a background or favicon
- Setup Reports allows you to configure reports to be available in the portal.
- Configure Properties allows you to define properties such as welcome or email messages or default document types.
- SOP User Defined Fields allows you to define which SOP user defined fields are available in the portal.
Assistance will be provided by your consultant in configuring these values.