The Enhanced Notes module is a Dexterity customisation which is installed on every Microsoft Dynamics client which replaces the standard notes window in all areas of Dynamics GP.
Instead of a single notes page, Enhanced Notes allows discrete notes to be created:
Extended and additional features to the standard Dynamics GP notes function include:
- Multiple notes can be created, each with author and date/time stamp
- Each note can be emailed to multiple recipients and/or groups
- Dynamics tasks can be associated with a note, assigned to another Dynamics user or User role and given a due date
- Retains all features of current notes including OLE container
- Existing notes are retained
- Notes categorisation for selective viewing
- Each user’s ability to edit notes is individually enabled
- Each user’s ability to delete notes is individually enabled
- A full print of the notes is available
- Enhancement is provided on transaction, record and window notes
- Can be selectively enabled for individual companies
- Notes attached to Quotes are automatically attached to Orders when the Transfer to Order function is used
Enhanced Notes provides greater audit and traceability capabilities. Each note is stored with an author and time and date stamp and can be emailed to multiple recipients and/or groups. Tasks can be associated with a note, assigned to another Dynamics GP user or user role and given a due date.
A free trial of Enhanced Notes is available which allows unlimited use in Dynamics GP’s Fabrikam sample company.
If you’re interested in speaking to ISC Software about consultancy, upgrades, implementation, development, GP Elementz add-ons or portals, or anything else, you can use the form below.