Everything looked fine, until they tried to open SmartList when they received an unhandled script exception error; I don’t have a screenshot of the error, but the text is reproduced below:
Microsoft Dynamics GP
Unhandled script exception:
Index 0 of local array is out of range in script 'ASI_Initialize_Explorer_Tree'. Script terminated.
I did some checking around (both reviewing data using SQL Profiler, but also searching online where I found this thread on the Dynamics Community forum.) and determined that the error is related to the User Smart List Master (ADH00100)User Smart List Master (ADH00100) table.