I checked in the Windows Event Viewer for any errors and, again, there were none.
I’ve previously had issues with the eConnect service not starting and I figured it was worth a try.
The post linked above, has step by step screenshots, but the gist of what I tried is as follows:
- Make the eConnect service account an admin in Local Users and Groups.
- Start the service and note that it started correctly and continued to run.
- Stop the service
- Remove the eConnect Service from the Admins group.
- Start the service and again note that it started and continued to run.
The service has continued to run correctly since then.