As well as having the US Payroll updates there are updates to the following which would be of benefit to clients in the UK:
- VAT Daybook Summary reports may not show correct data in boxes 1, 6 and 7 if you voided a transaction.
- VAT detail report may show incorrect figures if you have 2 or more tax codes on a transaction.
- The Excel copy and paste function may not calculate the credit/debit column correctly when using an allocation account.
Fixed Asset Management
- Tax values may not update properly if a user marks to create multiple fixed assets in the Fixed Asset Purchase Order additional information window.
- You may experience performance issues with the Checkbook Register Inquiry window after you install GP 2016 R2.
- Ability to change line distributions for time and material projects in revenue recognition.
- Fee Accounts not available in line distributions button.
- Purchase Receiving’s not reflecting WIP account edits from Purchase Order for non-inventory items.
- Fixed issues with Uncollated printing.
The hotfixes for Dynamics GP 2013 R2 and 2015 R2 only contain US Payroll fixes.
The post from the Dynamics GP Support and Services blog contains the download links.