I recently received an error message when trying to integrate some debtors:
Integration Log Integration: Debtors (ID: 1) Action: None Start Time: 09/10/2014 08:49:37 09/10/2014 08:49:37 Source: IIntegrationEngine_Run, Status Code: 0 Opening source query... 09/10/2014 08:49:38 Source: Microsoft.Dynamics.GP.IntegrationManager.IMProvider, Status Code: 33624151 ERROR: Unable to open source queries because Query 'Debtors' is not found in the database. - ADO Field is nothing. Unable to open source queries because Query 'Debtors' is not found in the database. - ADO Field is nothing. ADO Field is nothing. 09/10/2014 08:49:38 Source: FinishIntegration, Status Code: 3 Integration Failed 09/10/2014 08:49:38 Source: FinishIntegration, Status Code: 3 Integration Results 0 documents were read from the source query. 0 documents were attempted: 0 integrated without warnings. 0 integrated with warnings. 0 failed to integrate. Finish Time: 09/10/2014 08:49:38 Source Total: 0 Successfully Integrated: 0 Integrated With Warning: 0 Failed: 0 Completion Status: Incomplete Integration Status: No Documents Succeeded
I then tried to do a preview of the file and received the same error:
Integration Manager - The following problem occurred while attempting to open Query 'Debtors': - ADO Field is nothing
After investigating I identified the cause pf the problem and it was not one of the three ADO Field is nothing problems I have posted in the past (1, 2 and 3). Instead this time, the problem was that there was a column in the source which had no heading; I had missed this when configuring the Source initially, but one I entered a heading the integration ran without further problems.