The Dynamics Financial Reporting blog today announced the release of Management reporter 2012 CU8.
Full details can be found at the link above, but here’s a quick summary of some of the new features:
- Dynamic calculated column headers…no more hard coding of Months within the column definition
- Currency translation for Dynamics GP 2013 using DDM Data Mart provider
- Ability to create a side by side balance sheet by using a section break option in row definition
- Option to include line numbers on generated reports
- Ability to set all columns in definition to Autofit by default
- Collection of Excel formatting improvements
Management Reporter 2012 CU8 can be downloaded from here for the US and all other countries here (CustomerSource or ParnerSource login required).
The next step in installing the web client is to install the session central server. This is done by running the setup.exe and click OK to allow the Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 Bootstrapper Setup to install the prerequisites:
Continue reading “Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 SP2 Web Client Scale-Out Deployment: Installing The Web Client On The Session Central Server”