Sometimes I find Integration Manager to be very trying. It can be a very useful tool but it can also be incredibly frustrating.
A client we have taken over support for logged a call about an integration they couldn’t run and hadn’t been able to run for a couple of months after their upgrade to Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010. The error message they were receiving was this;
Well, the old ones are often the best. I needed to install Integration Manager onto a system earlier and got an access denied error message the first time I tried to start it;
On the Developing for Microsoft Dynamics GP blog, David Musgrave has posted an announcement that Microsoft Dynamics GP Service Pack 3 is now available.
As always with service packs to Microsoft Dynamics GP there are a multitude of downloads covering all the different related products to Dynamics GP itself such as Integration Manager and eConnect.
Well, they do say the old ones are the best. I recently installed Microsoft Dynamics GP on a client site and encountered the below error message when starting Integration Manager for the first time;
A client doing some work with Integration Manager 10 recently reported the following error when trying to load the VB Script Editor;
I’ve spent a fair bit of time recently importing data into Microsoft Dynamics GP using Integration Manager with which I have encounterd a few different error messages (ADO Field Is Nothing, All GP Windows Must Be Closed and Source Document Doesn’t Exist).
The latest error I’ve encountered related to the MSScriptControl;
During a recent implementation I was using Integration Manager to load data into GP and on one occasion I got the following message in the progress window;
I am in the process of implementing Microsoft Dynamics GP for a new client and am currently testing the static data integrations (chart of accounts, suppliers, customers, stock and so on) using Integration Manager.
I’d successfully run an integration of the chart of accounts which threw out a couple of warnings. After amending the file I realised that GP was no longer showing in the task bar and assumed that I had accidentally closed it. I restarted it and logged into the test company and tried to run the COA integration again and got the following error message;