I have now fully updated the azurecurve|GP Table Reference for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2018 RTM as well as adding the first few ISV products
A total of six new products have been added during the latest update.
Standard modules added are (I’m not entirely sure why these hadn;t already been added, but assume it is to do with them being more focused to the UK market; certainly DDR is):
- Direct Debits & Refunds (8811)
- Scheduled Installments (1150)
The added ISV products are:
- Advanced Bank Reconciliation (2440) from Nolan Business Solutions
- Extender (3107) from eOne Solutions
- MIS-AMS Extensions (3459) which is now maintained by Perfect Image, but not generally commercially available.
- SmartList Builder (3830) from eOne Solutions
I am going to be adding additional ISV products to the site as well, look for lighter tiles ; if you work for an ISV, or use ISV products, and want the tables added to the GP Table Reference, please get in touch with details of what you want adding.
The Mekorma products are currently on my list of the next ISV products to be added.