The Dynamics CPM Team has recently announced the release of Cumulative Update 16 for Management Reporter 2012.
The big new feature in this CU, is HTTPS support which was announced as a new feature alongside Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016 R2.
The Dynamics Financial Reporting for Microsoft Dynamics GP has announced the availability of CU15 for Management Reporter 2012. This cumulative up-date contains a few bug fixes as well as some enhancements.
Here’s a summary of the new Management Reporter CU15 features:
- Improved responsiveness in the Web Viewer.
- A search bar has been added to search through the current level of the report as in-browser search functions may not always return all results because of the performance changes to improve responsiveness.
- Printing in the Web Viewer through XPS download.
- PowerShell module to enable reset of data mart.
- Added a Turkish (tr-tr) localization.
- Additional fixes for product defects.
The Dynamics Financial Reporting for Microsoft Dynamics GP team will be blogging about the new features in detail soon.
There are a few new prerequisites which are required for this cumulative update:
- SQL Server 2012 or higher.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1 is also required (when installed this may require a reboot).
Management Reporter CU15 Release is version 2.12.15000.56; make sure your ERP version is supported by checking the compatibility list.
The EN-US download for Management Reporter CU15 is here and localised versions will be coming soon.
I often seem to be busy when a new version of Microsoft Dynamics GP or one of the related products, such as Management Reporter, is released. And it has happened again.
On the 12th May when I was leaving for a weeks holiday in Scotland, a new cumulative update, CU9, for Management Reporter 2012 was released with the announcement made on the Dynamics Financial Reporting blog with the download available here.
This release contains enhancements to the Management Reporter Web Viewer around opening and refreshing reports along with additional troubleshooting information in the Configuration Console related to data issues in the ERP.
In brief, Cumulative Update 9 includes the following:
- View a list of previous month’s reports and open them in the web viewer
- Refresh a report in the web viewer
- Publish a report from the web viewer
- Headers and footers are shown by default in the web viewer
- Enhanced data detection in the Configuration Console
- Support for dynamically displaying currency symbol, currency code and currency description
- Support for SQL Server 2014
- Additional fixes for product defects
Full details can be found at the link above, but here’s a quick summary of some of the new features:
- Dynamic calculated column headers…no more hard coding of Months within the column definition
- Currency translation for Dynamics GP 2013 using DDM Data Mart provider
- Ability to create a side by side balance sheet by using a section break option in row definition
- Option to include line numbers on generated reports
- Ability to set all columns in definition to Autofit by default
- Collection of Excel formatting improvements