I have now fully updated the azurecurve|GP Table Reference for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2018 RTM as well as adding the first few ISV products
A total of six new products have been added during the latest update.
Standard modules added are (I’m not entirely sure why these hadn;t already been added, but assume it is to do with them being more focused to the UK market; certainly DDR is):
- Direct Debits & Refunds (8811)
- Scheduled Installments (1150)
The added ISV products are:
- Advanced Bank Reconciliation (2440) from Nolan Business Solutions
- Extender (3107) from eOne Solutions
- MIS-AMS Extensions (3459) which is now maintained by Perfect Image, but not generally commercially available.
- SmartList Builder (3830) from eOne Solutions
I am going to be adding additional ISV products to the site as well, look for lighter tiles ; if you work for an ISV, or use ISV products, and want the tables added to the GP Table Reference, please get in touch with details of what you want adding.
The Mekorma products are currently on my list of the next ISV products to be added.
Either Microsoft have added a hell of a lot of new tables to Microsoft Dynamics GP 2018 RTM or I had a lot more missing tables on the azurecurve|GP Table Reference than I thought I did (I knew the Email tables were missing).
I know I have added the tables for five missing products:
- Advanced Security
- Analysis Cubes for Excel
- Excel-Based Budgets
- Report Scheduler
- Technical Service Tools
However, overall there was 991 tables added to the site, suggesting a lot of missing tables have been added, as I know these five products do not have that many tables.
I am going to be adding ISV products to the site as well, look for lighter or darker blue tiles (I’ve not yet decided on the colour); if you work for an ISV, or use ISV products, and want the tables added to the GP Table Reference, please get in touch with details of what you want adding.
I’ve been a bit busy recently and so updated to the GP Table Reference site have lagged a little more than intended.
However, I have made two changes this weekend:
- Technical Groups have been removed from the navigation – these seemed to be confusing some people, especially the “No Table Group” ones.
I will be looking at navigation again in future, so if there is any particular functionality you might want, please get in touch and let me know.
- Table order has been updated so they are displayed in Physical Name order.
I am open to making changes to the site which will improve the usability or accuracy, so if there is anything you feel will be an improvement, please let me know.