Microsoft’s Terry Heley today published a blog post outlining the schedule for the Microsoft Dynamics GP 2018 New Features blog series.
This blog post series is from the Dynamics GP Support and Services Blog which usually covers in depth the new features after launch; usually there is a series of posts by the Inside Microsoft Dynamics GP blog which precedes the launch of the new version which I am still hoping will happen this year.
There are five key areas of new functionality in Microsoft Dynamics GP 2018:
- Comprehensive Doc Attach Today, we introduce the next evolution with comprehensive Doc Attach on most master record windows, inquiry windows and transaction entry windows.
- User Experience Giving users easier and faster ways to get to and find the data they are looking for to make decisions based off the information stored in Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Optimize Financials & HRP Recognizing the voice of our customers, you’ve provided the feedback, we’ve optimized your Financials and HR/Payroll experience in Microsoft Dynamics GP 2018
- Workflow With the release of Microsoft Dynamics GP 2018, we continue to extend the capabilities of Workflow. In addition to new workflows such as GL Account and Purchase Invoice, we’ve added workflow capabilities like copy step and reminder emails.
- Power “Suite” Evolution Support Paging and Filtering in OData Services, Support OData V4 and what you all have been waiting for GP Power BI Content Pack.
I’ll not list the detailed schedule, but the new features blog series will run from 5th December through to 15th February.
The post can be found here.