The windows are:
- Select Payables Checks -> Build Payments Batch
- Edit Payables Check Batch -> Edit Payment Batch
- Edit Payables Check -> Edit Vendor Payment
- Print Payables Checks -> Print Payment Documents
- Post Payables Checks -> Post Payment Documents
Mariano has more details on his blog including screenshots of the windows in question.
Renaming these windows would be a good idea as the current names are misleading and cause confusion for new users of the system. From a partner perspective, it also looks quite bad when demoing Dynamics GP to a prospect; especially when considering that in the UK, virtually no-one uses printed cheques anymore, but instead make payments using EFT.
Please take a look at the suggestion and cast your vote.
I have two hopes; that Microsoft do make this change and that they also change it in the UK language pack.