Originally posted on coralcurve | A Consultant’s Dabblings in Dynamics CRM.
While working with Packt Publishing on the Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 Cookbook (which can be pre-ordered direct from Packt Publishing) I was approached to do some technical reviewing of a Microsoft Dynamics CRM book; the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Applications (MB2-868) Certification Guide by Danny Varghese which has now been published;
This book covers:
- Introduce yourself to the certification exam and helpful exam taking tips
- Learn about marketing automation and its application to your organization
- How to enable an efficient and accurate sales process
- Service your customers and get metrics to make sure your customers are truly happy
- Schedule and plan for resource allocation if needed while servicing your customers
- Prepare for the MB2-868 certification exam with a mock 75 question exam
If you’re intending to get certified on Microsoft Dynamics CRM then this certification guide will be a great tool for preparing.